I visited Jebel Ali Free Zone last week with one of my Clients from Europe and was impressed. Jafza was first launched in 1985 and covers over 57 square km. It contributes to over 20% of Dubai’s GDP. The freezone is connected to Jebel Ali Port and custom bounded with Al Maktoum International Airport.
Jafza offers all you need to create your business, including plots, warehouses, show rooms, galleries, customized construction solutions, offices, retail outlets, business complex as well as residential units within the free zone. Everything is designed in Jafza to meet the needs of industrial and commercial companies.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax for 50 years (a renewable concession)
- 0% personal income tax
- 0% import or re-export duties
- No restrictions on capital repatriation
- No currency restrictions
- No restrictions on hiring foreign talent or employees
- On site essential business services such as customs, government offices and banks
For more information, visit: www.jafza.ae